Table of Contents
Tata sky Pairing error 14 is a major error in DTH error codes. Here are details about solving this error code.
Out of many DTH services in India, Tata sky is one of the best service providers. It has more than one million customer base and is an ever-growing community.
The company offers a wide range of regional, national, and international packs at cheap prices, compared to its competitors.
The tata sky service is equipped with a mobile app called “Tata sky mobile app” where you can manage your account and subscription plans with ease. Along with subscriptions the app also provides a medium to view your favorite channels live. Over 400+ channels can be viewed live using the app.
Moreover, with one tata sky subscription, you can run the mobile app on 2 different devices. You can also download 5000+ videos on demand at any time.
Occasionally you might see some error codes even in tata sky service. It is common with any service provider.
“Pairing error 14” is one of them. Here are the possible solutions to this error code.
- Turn of the sun direct set-top box and the television.
- Remove the smart card.
- Clean the chip surface of the smart card
- Re-insert it again.
- Now, turn on the set-top box and the television. see whether the Tata sky Pairing error 14 is showing or not.
- Download the tata sky M-sales app on your mobile
- Check for an option called “Heavy refresh”
- Click on the option and let the app refresh your service and set-top box.
- Now wait for a minute and see whether the error is resolved or not.
If none of the above solutions work, then call the customer care or your service provider